Solve all of your video converting problems in one fell swoop with Tenorshare Video Converter Pro for Mac. This high speed convertor supports hundreds of formats with zero video quality loss, letting you pull DVD audio/video to your laptop or copy digital copies of movies to DVDs. With tons of editing options and mobile support as well, you'll be hard pressed to find a video management task this tool isn't up for.
- Convert videos from & to a variety of media formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, & many more
- Import DVDs for personal use to watch on mobile devices
- Access your videos on your mobile devices without an internet connection
- Edit videos & DVDs by merging, trimming, cropping, watermarking, & more
- Process video in batches at 30 times faster than other converters
- Share converted video on YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, & Vimeo
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.