Whether you accidentally deleted data on your iPhone, you got the screen of death, you had to buy a new one, or an update went awry, UltData will be there to save your data from complete elimination from your life. Using three recovery modes to ensure 100% iPhone data recovery, UltData brings back anything and everything you want - no need to panic. This deal is good for all
future UltData upgrades, so you'll be able to recover lost data from any future iPhone as well.
- Directly recover iPhone data without backup by connecting to your Mac
- Retrieve iPhone data by extracting iTunes backup files
- Restore iPhone data from an iCloud backup without overwriting current data
- Recover twenty types of iPhone files from all models of iPhone
- Preview all files by category to figure out which you want to restore in batches
- Get back a contacts list as a VCF/Vcard files & update it to Gmail or transfer to an Android phone
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.