If you want to be a professional programmer, you're going to want to be well-versed in three of the most financially reward programming languages in existence: Ruby, Java, and Python. These three languages comprise some of the most popular web app frameworks, and are used in some capacity in just about every website. In this project-based course, you'll learn how to leverage these languages to build fully-functional web apps, and start working towards a programming career.
- Access 90 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work through projects based on real-life problems
- Get 2 free e-books to walk you through Java & Python
- Use documentation for each line of course code so you can always reference it
- Build a stock price analyzer & Mortgage Amorization Schedule calculator
Mashrur Hossain has been a technology professional for over a decade and holds degrees in both Computer Science and Economics. He has worked with Enterprise Software Systems throughout his career with roles in analysis, development, and management. He is very passionate about web application development, and believes Ruby on Rails has proven to be a very strong force in this field. Join him for his comprehensive Ruby on Rails Developer courses as he guides you through the world of web application development using Rails.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption