There are many schools of thought around successful project management, but few as highly regarded as the Six Sigma and Lean methods. With 37 hours of learning, this training will explain concrete processes for increasing efficiency and limiting wasted time and effort. Prepare to not only gain essential skills, but also welcome accredited certifications as a juicy addition to your resume.
- Master essential project management methods w/ 37 hours of high-quality instruction
- Improve efficiency & processes as a project leader w/ Six Sigma
- Improve statistics-based projects w/ Minitab coursework
- Optimize end-to-end processes & limit wasted effort using Lean Management concepts
- Follow the Define, Measure, Analyze & Control phases to maximize output
- Earn a globally recognized certification in quality management
Simplilearn is a leading provider of a suite of professional certification courses. They work with companies and working professionals to address their unique learning needs. They are constantly improving their learning frameworks to make them more user-friendly, while simultaneously upgrading their courses to remain up- to-date. They assist all their learners in applying for certification exams, and help them pass by sharing essential tips and tricks.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here