It's only natural that your iPhone starts to lag after some time, right? Maybe. But it also could just mean that you're not properly caring for your device that way you care for your laptop. Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac takes a one-click approach to protecting, repairing, cleaning, optimizing, and eventually speeding up your iPhone, iPad and iPod. Solve all your iOS issues with ease and finally get the performance you have come to expect from an Apple product. Plus, with this purchase, you'll enjoy a lifetime of major and minor updates.
CNET Editors' Rating: 5 Stars
TopTen Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
- Transfer photos & music between iPhone and Mac w/ one click
- Easily organize & manage contacts, photos, apps & music
- Organize & manage 8 types of files: Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Apps, Music, Videos, Bookmarks & Photos
- Export & transfer files to your computer in the form of xls, .doc, .txt, .pdf, .jpg & more
- Easily add or delete files from your iPhone
- Merge duplicated contacts on your iPhone/iPad/ iPod
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.